Sunday, November 22, 2015

Cleaning is Difficult Enough

When I was growing up, cleaning always seemed like such a hassle.  Why clean when it's just going to get dirty again?  My sisters and I would fight about who left what where, and whose responsibility it was to do the various chores.  Of course our dad would make sure we didn't do anything fun until we were done.  It always seemed to create such stress in my family.   I'm sure others families can relate.

I still wish cleaning was way simpler than it is.  If I'm going to put the effort into cleaning than I wan't to know I'm doing as effective a job as possible.  Fortunately, with the Kirby I know that at least when vacuuming, carpet shampooing, and mopping I really am.  This is what I hope to show those who allow me into their homes for previewing the Kirby.  If you haven't already, I encourage you to schedule yours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment